Train with us
We train at Jellie Park, which is one of the biggest and best Christchurch sporting and recreation facilities. The pool complex is located at 295 Ilam Road, Burnside, not far from the University of Canterbury and the Christchurch Airport. Parking is easy and we welcome new members.
Our Tuesday and Sunday sessions use 6 lanes of the pool with people allocated to lanes according to ability and fitness. Tuesday training is from 6-7pm; Sunday training is from 9-10am.
Swimming in a squad is enjoyable, improves fitness and is ultimately good for your health.
A social drink evening follows every Tuesday night swim session.
On Sundays a large number of swimmers stay for a coffee at the Jellie Park cafe.
BBQs are held at the end of the year.
The club organizes a couple of social events each year, e.g. quiz evenings, wine & beer tastings etc and all members and partners are welcome.
We are a registered society under the name JASI MASTER SWIMMERS INCORPORATED. Our Incorporation Number is 680986.
Our revised 2021 constiution is now available.
Coaches & Commitee
The Club has a committee consisting of:
- Susanna Gin (Club President)
- Jenny Carpinter (Secretary)
- Christoph Bartneck (Treasurer),
- Andrew Southen (Club Captain)
- Ellen Nijhof (Club Captain)
- Tim Jackson (Committee Member)
- Nadia Sullivan (Committee Member)
- Lesley Joyce (Committee Member)
- Ken Hughey (Committee Member)
- Christine McCausland (Committee Member)